Guiding you through the maze
As the world of trade and communications grows smaller, more and more businesses are developing international dimensions to their operations. These include:
- Importing from overseas companies
- Exporting to overseas markets
- Establishing overseas branches
- Global Internet trading
- Joint ventures with overseas companies
- International mergers and acquisitions
For many businesses this can be a perplexing area, with a mass of unfamiliar regulations and procedures to consider.
We can help guide you through this maze and help you set up and maintain smooth cross-border operations.
We can assist with:
- Accounting procedures for multiple currencies
- Import and export regulations and procedures
- EU regulations
- Cross-border transactions
- Transfer pricing
- Licensing and franchising
- Corporate residence
- Inward and outward investment
- Double taxation relief
- Expatriate tax planning
- Arrangements for employees overseas
Call +44 (0) 20 7874 7900 today to discuss how we can help you with your overseas operations.